To start receiving offers with Jointly, the first thing you need to do is claim your listing.
Find your property
1. On the main navigation bar, navigate to “Find” or go to the Property Finder.
2. Here you’ll be able to select your MLS and enter your listing’s MLS #
Note: Your property will need to be listed on the MLS before you can claim your listing. If you don't see your MLS listed, Jointly is not yet available in your market. See which markets we're launching in next and sign up for early access.
3. Jointly will verify your listing’s MLS #. Once you see the green check mark next to the MLS #, press Search.
4. You’ll be redirected to your listing’s dedicated Offer Portal
What is the Offer Portal? The Offer Portal is a dedicated page where you can direct buyer’s agents to submit offers on your listing. While similar to your MLS listing page, the content on the Offer Portal is a distilled version of the MLS and can be customized to include additional information on your seller’s preferences, remarks, and relevant documents. It also allows buyer’s agents to start drafting their offer for your listing directly on Jointly.
Claim your listing
Next, you’ll want to claim your listing. By doing this, Jointly verifies that the listing belongs to you. This ensures no other agent can claim your listing.
1. Click the Claim listing button.
Note: If you don’t yet have a Jointly account, you’ll need to create an account to claim your listing.
2. Next, you'll need to verify your identity. Jointly will automatically provide the email address and phone number associated with the listing on the MLS. You’ll need to verify that the email or phone number belongs to you by clicking the verification link in the email or text that’s sent to you.
3. Choose how you'd like to be verified. Then, press Send. A verification link will be sent to you via email or text depending on which method you chose.
4. Once you’ve verified your account, you’ll be prompted to complete the setup process.
5. Add your client's information. Enter your client's first name, last name, email, and phone number (optional).
6. If you are representing more than one seller, select + Add Client button and enter your client's information.
7. Confirm how you would like to refer to your client within Jointly. This does not determine how your client's name will appear on the contract but how it will appear across the Jointly platform. This name will be visible to you, your client, and cooperating agents.
8. Press Continue.
9. Next, confirm the property type. Then, press Continue.
Once you've finished claiming your listing, learn how to set up your property.